Tuesday 3 March 2015

Initiation

Alright. So I've finally started this site up.
For those who are aware of my previous site, www.mayonakasignal.com, I have changed sites for the following reasons:

  1. The previous site was too difficult to maintain
  2. Blogger is free
  3. As I have started university now, I need to be able to produce my own funds for my website which I am currently unable to (well I can, but I'm stingy so...)

For now, my sheets will be hosted by Google Drive. They will remain in PDF format. The link to the page that will redirect you to my sheets is here:
http://xcrossj.blogspot.com.au/p/sheet-music.html

If there are any difficulties with procuring/using the sheets, please let me know via comments. Also, please don't give me any stupid questions like "how do I open a PDF file?" because, frankly, that's what Google's for.

And with that, welcome to my new site.

No comments:

Post a Comment