As some people may or may not have noticed, a new page has appeared on my blog entitled 'Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de'.
This is a new translation project that I have been asked to participate in. I have read the first two chapters (the only available chapters) and have decided to lend the project a helping hand.
Now, I have no idea why they let me in considering I only have experience doing translations and edits for a little over a month, but they did and, for that, I'm slightly flattered.
For those concerned about this 'new arrangement', let me just make things clear.
- I have not signed a contract for this translation project so I am not bound to it. I will participate as long as I feel like and may or may not drop this project in the future.
- I am currently an editor and, as my edits take about 30 minutes on average, it should not interfere with KnW translations
- I will only do translations for this new project under the condition where there is a severe chapter gap in KnW. With that said, this condition is not definite and I may pour some free time into the new Trans if I feel like it.
- I am not leaving the KnW translation project so do not be alarmed. I will most likely stick with this project to the very end.
- I am contributing to this new project as it has piqued my interest and I feel that the story has potential.